LIMITING BELIEFS - BELIEFS THAT LIMIT US IN SOME WAY. BY BELIEVING THE LIMITING BELIEFS THEY IMPACT OUR THINKING OR DOING, AND INHIBIT OUR BELIEFS IN OURSELVES
GETTING STARTED IN LEARNING YOUR BELIEFS CAN SURFACE EASILY USING A SIMPLE SELF-STUDY METHOD.
THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WILL HELP YOU IDENTIFY YOUR BELIEFS.
1. How do you see yourself as a person / professional / parent, etc.?
2. How would you describe the world you live in?
3. What are the specific aspects of your world that you can control or take
are you changing
4. Which aspects of your reality do you consider immutable or fixed?
5. Who are the people who could help you the most at the moment?
6. Who are the people who offer you very little or no help at all?
7. Which traits of yourself do you like the most?
8. What are your traits that you think need more or less improvement?
9. Do you have beliefs that you cannot or would not change, no matter what
have you learned or been explained to you?
10. What are your strongest strengths as a person?
11. What are the things or events that cause you fear, anxiety or sadness?
12. How do you perceive other people? What are their characteristics?
13. When you face difficulties in life, what do you believe in?
14. How do you determine the best choice when things don't work out, regardless of
15. What is the future you see for yourself? How do you see it in perspective?
16. How do you deal with the past?
17. How aware are you of the present?
18. What is the first thing you will think when someone tells you they can't do it
19. Do you believe in luck? Why and why not?
20. How do you deal with stressful situations and life events?
Studying beliefs is essential for your mental and emotional well-being in the present, and in the long run. Why? Because a lot of the challenges we face in our lives are caused by the wrong ones
beliefs that conflict with our true desires in life. It is possible to long-standing understandings to oppose what you want to happen in your life. One thinks that his old views will always be useful to him, because either way otherwise they have served him faithfully for many years.
What many people do not know is that old beliefs are only convenient if your current model of life corresponds exactly to the previous life format.
Once the old pattern of life is broken and you become dissatisfied, the old ones beliefs become chains that do not allow you to move forward adequately.